Articles on this Page
- 05/16/11--16:08: _Photos: Aloha menta...
- 06/02/11--15:51: _Scott | Edwards, SE...
- 06/08/11--16:18: _Dougy Center ready ...
- 08/09/11--12:30: _Zupan’s Market desi...
- 09/27/11--15:59: _Master plan designe...
- 12/27/11--11:37: _Community center de...
- 03/27/12--11:18: _Homeless shelter re...
- 04/17/12--11:11: _Construction begins...
- 07/10/12--13:34: _Chehalem Cultural C...
- 11/13/12--14:02: _Scott | Edwards Arc...
- 11/26/14--10:12: _Photos: Latino mark...
- 02/11/15--15:34: _Expanding a Carnegi...
- 02/19/15--13:37: _Portland firm honor...
- 05/01/15--12:32: _Photos: Canstructio...
- 05/14/15--15:03: _Micro apartments pl...
- 06/24/15--16:10: _Planning a ‘timeles...
- 08/12/15--17:10: _Photos: Modernizati...
- 08/17/15--13:05: _Hammer & Hand wins ...
- 09/10/15--13:43: _Affordable housing ...
- 09/25/15--13:42: _Tickets go on sale ...
- 05/16/11--16:08: Photos: Aloha mental health facilities
- 06/02/11--15:51: Scott | Edwards, SERA pro bono projects profiled in new book
- 06/08/11--16:18: Dougy Center ready to rebuild
- 08/09/11--12:30: Zupan’s Market designed for Lake Oswego
- 09/27/11--15:59: Master plan designed for Cornelius Public Library
- 12/27/11--11:37: Community center designed for Coos Bay
- 03/27/12--11:18: Homeless shelter renovation designed for Mt. Angel ministry
- 04/17/12--11:11: Construction begins on nonprofit Dougy Center
- 07/10/12--13:34: Chehalem Cultural Center to be renovated
- 11/13/12--14:02: Scott | Edwards Architecture designs Newberg apartment complex
- 11/26/14--10:12: Photos: Latino marketplace under construction
- 02/11/15--15:34: Expanding a Carnegie legacy
- 02/19/15--13:37: Portland firm honored for residential design
- 05/01/15--12:32: Photos: Canstruction returns to Pioneer Place
- 05/14/15--15:03: Micro apartments planned for Division Street
- 06/24/15--16:10: Planning a ‘timeless’ civic building
- 08/12/15--17:10: Photos: Modernization of N.E. Portland credit union complete
- 08/17/15--13:05: Hammer & Hand wins innovative housing award
- 09/10/15--13:43: Affordable housing going up in Clackamas
- 09/25/15--13:42: Tickets go on sale for AIA 2015 Homes Tour
Workers are finishing an Aloha project that includes construction of a 14,500-square-foot office for Sequoia Mental Health Services and a 12,000-square-foot residential facility.
Scott | Edwards Architecture’s Virginia Garcia McMinnville Clinic was published in a new book about the growing popularity of pro bono architecture. “The Power of Pro Bono,” published by Public Architecture, profiles 40 public-interest projects around the country.
There is just an empty lot now where the Dougy Center once stood in Southeast Portland, near 52nd Avenue and Foster Road. But the organization is taking steps to ensure it will have a new place to help local children grieving the deaths of parents or siblings.
A Zupan’s Market will open later this year in a former Wizer’s space in Lake Oswego. The design and development team believes the new tenant is a good fit for the community.
The city of Cornelius wants a new public library to be more than just a library, and a master plan created by Scott | Edwards Architecture reflects that desire.
A new building designed by Scott | Edwards Architecture in Coos Bay will let the Oregon Coast Community Action organization consolidate many of its services.
Scott | Edwards Architecture is designing a $1.2 million renovation of a homeless shelter dormitory in Mt. Angel. St. Joseph Shelter, a ministry of the Benedictine Sisters of Mt. Angel, provides housing and food for migrant workers and homeless families.
Scott | Edwards Architecture has designed a new, 11,750-square-foot facility for the Dougy Center, a nonprofit organization that helps families and individuals who are grieving a death.
A renovation of the Chehalem Cultural Center, which sits in the heart of the Newberg, will be the first of multiple projects the city will conduct to turn the area into a gathering place for residents and visitors.
Apartment complexes are rising around Portland, but several years have passed since one has been built in Newberg. That will change soon, when a seven-building complex designed by Scott | Edwards Architecture is constructed at Hayes Street and Oak Hollow Drive.
A former auto dealership on Southeast Foster Road in Portland is being transformed to the Portland Mercado, a Latino marketplace and small business incubator. Bremik Construction is serving as general contractor on the $2.4 million project, which was designed by Scott | Edwards Architecture for developer Hacienda CDC. Work on the 6,776-square-foot building includes extensive ...
An expansion of the Oregon City Public Library -- long overdue, some people say -- has been booked.
Scott | Edwards Architecture has been recognized for residential design by home remodeling and design website Houzz.
Members of the local architectural, engineering, and construction industries competed in the annual Canstruction event at Pioneer Place in downtown Portland this past week.
Crews from Portland-based general contractor Joseph Hughes Construction will likely break ground on the Division Street Apartments in July or August, according to the project's architect.
The revived project to create a new Canby Public Library and civic center has a fresh look.
A Consolidated Community Credit Union branch at Northeast Sandy Boulevard and 20th Avenue reopened Monday after a 7-month renovation project.
Hammer & Hand will receive a 2015 Housing Innovation Award for the company's work on the Pumpkin Ridge Passive House in North Plains.
Foundation work on Central City Concern's Town Center Greens affordable housing project near Clackamas Town Center is scheduled to begin next week.
This year’s self-guided tour, sponsored by AIA Portland, will take place Oct. 3, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.